Ethylglucuronide (EtG) is a breakdown product of beverage alcohol. It appears in urine for up to ~80 hours after consumption.
EtG testing is performed in our lab from urine samples sent in by our customers. The levels of detection varies by customer need.
We report if the sample shows evidence of alcohol ingestion.
- Orientation to EtG testing
- Value of EtG testing
- Key scientific articles
- Standard testing procedures
- How to order tests
- Professional Assistance Programs
- Probation and Parole Services
- Clinics and Medical Practices
- Insurance Companies
- Drug Courts
Call us toll free at 1-866-TestNow (1-866-837-8669) or e-mail us via the form to the right or on the Contact page.